Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Dance

Today as I stood in my kitchen, making jello for Thanksgiving tomorrow, little Lana playing by my feet, I just broke out in a happy dance squealing.  I'm pretty sure if anyone could have seen me they would have thought I was a bit crazy.  You see this happens to me often.  There are days were I will be going about my normal business and something hits me.  I will look at Lana and it's as if I am looking at her for the first time.  The newness and amazement that something so wonderful was created for me! 

The 9 months of carrying her in my tummy seemed to last for so long.  So many times Chad and I would day dream about her.  What would she look like?  Who would she act like?  What would it be like to hold our baby?  And as I stood there today in my kitchen, all I could do was pick my little baby up and dance and squeal, "She's here!  She's here!  She's finally here!" 

This Thanksgiving brings a whole new set of emotions for me.  So thankful for my Savior, my life long friends, my amazing family, for a husband who is my best friend, and for my baby girl who is here!  She is finally here! 


Picture of the Day
Thank you Jesus for putting these two in my life.  They have put a joy in my heart that I didn't know existed. Excuse me now while I go do a happy dance :)



No comments:

Post a Comment